|Season 4, Episode 3|
|Air date||June 17, 2010|
|Written by||Alfredo Barrios Jr.|
|Directed by||Jeffrey Donovan|
Breach of Faith
- Clients: Hank
- Bad Guys: Tony Caro
While investigating an underground artillery operation at the Port of Miami, Michael and Jesse come across a port worker being threatened by dangerous mobsters. To get the mob off the docks for good, Michael will need to call on the help of a familiar friend.
- Jeffrey Donovan as Michael Westen
- Bruce Campbell as Sam Axe
- Gabrielle Anwar as Fiona Glenanne
- Coby Bell as Jesse Porter
- Sharon Gless as Madeline Westen
- Nestor Serrano as Tony Caro
- Max Perlich as Hank
- Brian Scannell as Dean
- Angelo Valderrama as Claudio
- Tony McFarr as Stunt Billy
- Joe Vita as Gio Russo
- This is the first episode directed by Jeffrey Donovan.
- The security guard Hank gets his right hand bashed by a metal container door. When Jesse meets him again to receive the documents, Hank hands them over with his right hand. After suffering such a painful injury, a person would not lift anything heavy with that arm.
|Episodes | Season 4|
|Friends and Enemies • Fast Friends • Made Man • Breach of Faith • Neighborhood Watch • Entry Point • Past & Future Tense • Where There's Smoke • Center of the Storm • Hard Time • Blind Spot • Guilty As Charged • Eyes Open • Hot Property • Brotherly Love • Dead or Alive • Out of the Fire • Last Stand|